Job ID: #1227 - Data Analyst
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assess tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
Educational Requirements: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field.
Mail resume with job id # to HR at 1020 W 8th Ave Suite 2A-A King Of Prussia PA 19406." EOE