Job ID: #1224 - Database Developer
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
Educational Requirements: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a closely related field.
Mail resume with job id # to HR at 1020 W 8th Ave Suite 2A-A King Of Prussia PA 19406."EOE